Blog Archive

Sunday, August 12, 2007

What A Tiring Day!!

Woke Up About 9am.
then straight go to bath.
Then I eat Breakfast,
Make my own noodle.
Then I wait for my game,
Of football at 12 pm.
So at 12pm i ask my mom,
to take me to someplace and,
I played football there.
It was close but We lost,
concentration in the last 2 quater,
We lost to other team by 10 goals,
It is because this year our player,
get transfered to somewhere and we
got all the Crap player but I still enjoy it
I score a huge goal today,
After the game my mom fetch me from
the place at about 3.10pm
So we go to a nearest market and buy
some stuff for tommorow
I bought a chocolate milk for tommorow
and i bought a chocolate bar for my self
Then my mom bought a bread,juice,bacon
and chips for tommorow.
Then at last i'm Home
I ate a mie goreng.
with a sambal fish.
YUMMIEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
Then from 5pm i was hell tired so.
Isleep till 7 pm.
Then my mum cook me ba kut teh.
(aiya dunno how spell it la)
It was good.
And so Thats It.

No comments:

For Those Who In Singapore...

Guys i miss u so much.
I cant wait to go back there
and meet again lol
especially my old teachers
who taught me well so see
you guys in Singapore.

-=Sup Guys=-!!!

-=Sup Guys=-!!!

Awesome!!My very Own Creation in PAint

Awesome!!My very Own Creation in PAint