Blog Archive

Friday, August 24, 2007

O.... Jesus!!! Thank God

At Last!!!!!!!!!!!!! after so many weeks of waiting atlast.
my internet is working.......... Oh Yeah....
Lol.................
today woke up at 745 (abit late)
take bath
eat breakfast
and lalalalalala!!!!!!1
go to school abit late ...
today preety good stuff
i got sport 1st period then i got history(aiya fucked that subject)
some more the teacher is hell crzay,
then 3rd period i got some random teacher maths
then i got english then i got Science
lol
today in science we doing some experiment thingy
then after the experiment we need to do work then we can touched the chicks that just hatch 2 weeks ago , LOL My school so rich untill can buy like 20++ chicks lol
then school end straight away go back to house,
then blablabla
thne reach house i lazy tkae bath then i relaxed little bit
then i called the freaking internet supplier and i ask them how long more to take to work then
he told me that is already wroking then
i was like WTF
then i told that guy is havent conected yet
then i waited ike freaking 2 hours talking to the guy and i cant be bothered play Dota in my com
crap this shit.....
Then OK la that all

No comments:

For Those Who In Singapore...

Guys i miss u so much.
I cant wait to go back there
and meet again lol
especially my old teachers
who taught me well so see
you guys in Singapore.

-=Sup Guys=-!!!

-=Sup Guys=-!!!

Awesome!!My very Own Creation in PAint

Awesome!!My very Own Creation in PAint