Blog Archive

Saturday, August 11, 2007

What A Fantastic Day Today Is

What A Fantastic Day,

Morning I Woke At Exactly 8.10am

Then Take A Bath.

Eat BreakFast.

Then 9am go to my brother football match,

It was a Good Game They Trash The opponent By

9 Goals.



Then After The Game It was 3pm.

Get Ready My self for Church.

Lol I'm Getting Comfirmed.

So After The Churhc it was 6pm.



Then I decided GO to A Excellent .

Vietnamese Restaurant And Eat.

A Delicious Noodle with Bbq Pork and Prawn,

with Noodle In The Soup.

It was Fantastic For Entree My mum,

Ordered A Boxing Chicken(A fried Chicken in,

Some MArinated Stuff On it)

It was A FAntastic Dinner ANd Im really FUll.

After That We go Back to our House

Then Thats It

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.

For Those Who In Singapore...

Guys i miss u so much.
I cant wait to go back there
and meet again lol
especially my old teachers
who taught me well so see
you guys in Singapore.

-=Sup Guys=-!!!

-=Sup Guys=-!!!

Awesome!!My very Own Creation in PAint

Awesome!!My very Own Creation in PAint